nothing truly eventful

the gutters are drinking heavily tonight.  The soil eats while the sky purges. growling stomach full of anger and loss.  Only after a slice of white pain shoots throughout.  opening up details forbidden by darkness. i often think of the end.  what it would it be like.  quick? unmomentous? or a disaster?  But how can you get the end wrong?  maybe if you take others with you?  hurt someone in the process?  Or do nothing to make the end worth getting to?   so say goodnight black cat to where ever you have gone let the rain boil down the dust of the earthen clay and i sleep so silent  so silent i sleep And I did sleep silent..until I woke up to t he sound of my wife cussing and banging and creating miserable sounds of anguish and disappointment over the Devil knows what....the devil, I found out, was the bread pan for which ruined the bread...this bread pan was purchased at one of our  favourite hangouts: Habitat for Humanity or the Restore.  This store gives one the opportunity to purchase anything from plumbing needs to stuff you don't need at all.  The bread pan being in the latter category.  We already had one that worked perfectly but the trusted ladies at work suggested to my trusting wife  to buy this overpriced used object.  So I stood there, in the kitchen, and watched as Primrose viscously carved out what would have been a delicious loaf of whole wheat with a bread knife,  (probably dulling the fuck out of the blade).           Now it is midday and I am sitting in the cool of the only coffee shop in town waking up with a poor mixture of amaretto and Ethiopian Yerga-whatever, trying to shake off the curse of spring, i.e. Allergies.  Never had to deal with them, really, until I turned 30.  But now,  6 almost 7 years later we are on associate terms of acquaintance.  I shouldn't put all the blame on those unnoticeable bastards, I did work out in the sun all week; I could be suffering from exhaustion but I doubt it.  My eye feels funky.  Any who that is this part of the world for you: you can get anything at anytime cause any and everything can grow here.